Chiltern Community Awards 2013/14
Chiltern District Council’s Community Grants scheme is now open to receive applications. The scheme offers funding of up to £2,000 to help support local voluntary groups deliver a range of services that add value and also enhance the quality of life for Chiltern residents. Submitted applications are required to support one or a combination of the key aims detailed below.
- Develop and improve local services and facilities
- Facilitate a thriving economy
- Improve community engagement particularly with disadvantaged and hard to reach groups
- Improve health and well-being
- Improve community safety and reduce the fear of crime
- Help create a greener and more sustainable environment
Full information about how to apply for the 2013/14 Chiltern District Council Community Grants Scheme can be found at www.chiltern.gov.uk/funding
or contact the Community Team on (01494) 732197 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 7th June 2013.