The European Commission is calling for proposals under Action 3.2 — ‘Youth in the world’: Cooperation with countries other than the neighbouring countries of the European Union. The aim of the programme is to promote co-operation between youth and youth organisations in EU partner countries and partner countries which are not neighbouring the EU. The types of activities which may be funded include:
- Large-scale youth events, seminars, conferences
- Activities encouraging the development of partnerships and networks
- Activities encouraging policy dialogue in the field of youth
- Information and awareness campaigns for and by young people
- Training and capacity-building for youth workers, youth organisations and multipliers
- Job-shadowing and long-term mobility for youth workers.
As with many European funds, there must be a transnational element to projects.
Deadline: 14 May 2013