The Homelessness Transition Fund has launched the Future Ready fund to help homelessness charities change how they work, preparing for commissioning and contract work.
Voluntary sector organisations that work with homeless people can apply for grants from £5,000 – £25,000 to help them do the following.
- Adopt new ways of working or build their skills base
- Form new partnerships with other organisations
- Test new approaches that will attract funding
- Make difficult decisions about their future
- Improve business planning or collect evidence to show the importance of their work.
Details and relevant documents on the website: