This Fund is an amalgamation of the Lord Hastings Hospital Trust and the Stoke Poges Relief in Need Charity – both funds were set up several hundred years ago to help those ‘in need’ in the village of Stoke Poges, Bucks.
Village residents or groups are able to apply for a small grant:
- money can be available with a minimum of delay
- application via a simple application form CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- an easy way of facilitating ‘one off’, emergency type need.
- totally confidential
- grants should have no impact on other benefits being received.
- grants available to individuals, families or groups
To apply for a grant, please contact:
The Parish Clerk Tel : 01753 644803 or email email@example.com