Marks & Spencer are supporting a large number of local charities through their store charity budgets. These budgets give donations of up to £50 to local charities.
Stores are not able to support:
- Personal appeals on behalf of individuals, including overseas trips
- Advertising or goodwill messages
- Political parties
- Third party fundraising on behalf of a charity
- Religious bodies, unless the project is giving non-denominational and non-sectarian support
- The supply of clothing, other than in exceptional circumstances.
You can find out more information via the link below: